Do you need help with international money transfers? There is no need to wait, we can open a transfer account NOW and it’s FREE.
International Money Transfers:
If you need help with international money transfers or are you planning on emigrating from South Africa, you will need to transfer your hard earned money to your new home country, whether this is from the sale of your house, retirement funds or savings.
Every South African Citizen is allowed to transfer R1M per year out of South Africa. This runs on a calendar year from 1st January to 31st December every year.
In order to transfer funds abroad under this allowance, we will need to open a transfer account in your name, which will require your SA ID number and SA Tax number. This can be done at any time, you do not have to wait until you are out of SA, and you do not have to do it while still in SA. Opening the account can be done from anywhere in the world.
WB Forex can help you set up your transfer account so that it is ready when you need to transfer your money abroad, the account is free to set up and there are no monthly account fees and a minimum amount is not needed. The account is yours to use as and when you like.
Transfer Account Features
- It is FREE to open the account.
- The account can be opened at anytime.
- You can open the account before you leave SA.
- 100% SAFE & SECURE with Bank to bank transfers.
- No funds go through our account.
- We offer better rates than any commercial bank in SA.
- You can transfer up to R1 Million per year using your annual allowance.
- A further R10 Million per year can be transferred using your foreign investment allowance.
- You do not need to be in SA to open an account, this can be one from anywhere in the world.
- Once the account is opened, EFT funds into your transfer account.
- Funds clear the next working day and we check the rates and advise you.
- If you are happy to proceed, you issue the go-ahead.
- Interest is earned on any funds in the account.
International Money Transfers: Why use a forex specialist instead of using the bank?
- Get better exchange rates than the banks can offer
- Fixed fee of only R250, irrespective of the amount transferred.
A forex broker can help you save money by giving you an exchange rate better than SA commercial banks.
International Money Transfers: How Much Does It Cost?
At WBForex, our service to our clients is free of charge.
However, there is a bank swift transfer charge and this is a flat ZAR R250. This is the fee Mercantile bank will charge to do the transfer, irrespective of the amount transferred. You can transfer R50 000 or 1 Million for only R250.
For the UK receiving banks, there may be a fee for inbound international deposits. This can usually be in the region of between £10 – £12, you need to check with your bank to make sure of the amount.
If you have any questions or would like more information and advice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, alternatively leave your details on our contact page and we will contact you.
* Please note no funds flow into 3rd party accounts, this is a true bank to bank service, with the flow of funds going directly from your transfer account to your nominated bank account abroad. We facilitate in negotiating better exchange rates than the banks typically offer.
Head Office UK: +44 (0) 207 018 8552
Trading desk in Hartley Wintney (UK) & Pretoria (SA)
WhatsApp: +44 (0) 790 893 3594