WhiteBIRCH Forex ltd ("us”, “we", or "our") operates https://wbforex.com/, (the "Sites"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Please read this policy in conjunction with the terms and conditions of any particular service or services you are using.
By using any of our services or visiting our websites you agree to our use of your personal information as set out here.
Your Personal Information: What We Collect
We use your personal Information only for providing and improving the Site.
By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use while using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
The personal information we collect about you will depend on the products and services you use and subscribe to. It includes (but isn’t limited to):
- your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and email address;
- your debit or credit card information, information about your bank account number, sort code and other banking information, and other information required to validate your identity;
- Your account information such as how you purchased or signed up to our products and services the products and services you use and anything else relating you.
- your preferences and interests both when you tell us what they are or when we deduce them from what we know about you;
- your demographic information (which we may acquire from third parties);
- information you provide to us when entering prize draws or competitions or participate in surveys or consumer panels;
- Your credit rating information (which we acquire from credit reference agencies); and your communications with us.
We'll also get information on how you use our products and services, such as:
- the date, time, duration and cost of your communications including your phone location at the time these communications are made;
- the phone numbers that you call and send messages to (and the phone numbers that you receive calls and messages from);
- Your activity on any or “our” websites.
- Recommendations of family and friends (including your location information).
We may collect information about you from other organisations including from:
- credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
- data brokers;
- our partners; and
- business directories
- public services and local authorities (Nationwide)
- property directories
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse the log data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that will promote “us”.
The communications section is for businesses that may contact users via email (email newsletters) or other methods.
We may share your personal information with:
- other third parties where you have given your consent to the disclosure (either to us or the third party);
- Our service providers including for the provision, distribution, delivery and marketing of our products and services, for advertising and payment services purposes.
These service providers have to follow our express instructions in respect of the use of your personal information and they must comply with appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. We may transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (the EEA, i.e. the 28 European Union Member States, as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein), which do not always provide the same level of data protection as the UK, for the purposes of providing you with our products and services. If we do make such a transfer, we will put a contract in place with our service providers including security obligations on them to ensure that your personal information is protected in accordance with UK standards:
- credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies;
- debt collection or debt tracing agencies;
- insurance providers if you have purchased an insurance policy through us;
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts and public authorities. This may include sharing your mobile number with the Environment Agency if you live in a flood risk area where a flood warning service is in operation (unless you have opted out of this service via the Environment Agency);
- emergency services
- Our prospective or actual purchasers, sellers or partners and their advisers if we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise re-organise our business.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
We may use these technologies to show you relevant adverts based upon this information, this is called interest-based advertising.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device which uniquely identifies your device. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
Web beacons (also known as “Pixel tags“) are small blocks of code on webpages or in our emails that allow us to read and set cookies. Web beacons are often used in connection with cookies to help operate our websites, emails and collect information about online activity.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
The periods for which we keep your information depend on the purpose for which your information was collected and the use to which it is put. We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
Data relating to the destination, routing, timing or duration of your communications are kept for 12 months to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (even if you stop using our services).
Some account information will be held for 6 years from the end of your contract with us.
We will keep your contact information for a reasonable period after your contract with us has finished in case you decide to use our services again and may contact you about our services during this time if you have not opted out of marketing.